Business Owners, Self-Employed, Independent Contractors
In order to pay fair taxes to the IRS as a business owner, we need to gather the most information about your business and potentially file different forms along with your Business Income Tax. Some forms that may be used are:
Form 1040 – Schedule C
Profit or Loss from Business (Sole Proprietorship)
Form 1040 – Schedule F
Profit or Loss From Farming
Form 1065 – U.S.
Return of Partnership Income
Form 1120 – U.S.
Corporation Income Tax Return
Form 1120-S – U.S.
Income Tax Return for an S Corporation