Income Tax Return for Single and Joint Filers with No Dependents
Form 1040EZ is the simplest tax forms to file federal income taxes. If your taxable income is less than $100,000, you don't claim any dependents, and you file as single or are married filing jointly, then you may be eligible to file Form 1040EZ.