Petition for Alien Relative
A citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States may file Form I-130 with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to establish the existence of a relationship to certain alien relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States.

Do You Want to Know More?

We help you!